Activity passes can be used for sporting events (except IHSA playoffs or hosted tournaments), play productions (except Variety Show & musical), and dance discounts. The activity pass also supports the school newspaper and literary magazines. An activity pass can be purchased via e~Funds for Schools.
You can sign-up for the GBN Activity Pass online by following the instructions below:
- Log in to e~Funds for Schools.
- Click on “Pay for Optional Fee” in the navigation bar on the left side of the page.
- Select the student for which you would like to pay a fee.
- Scroll through the Glenbrook North High School section which shows all optional school fees.
- Locate the “GBN Activity Pass” fee and click the ADD TO CART button.
- Click the BEGIN CHECKOUT button to complete your payment.