Each year Glenbrook High School District 225 offers a summer school program for students seeking to earn additional credits, successfully complete courses previously taken, and participate in enrichment courses. Enrollment in summer school is optional, tuition-based, and requires parents to complete a registration process. This year, summer school will be held at Glenbrook North High School.
Summer School Dates
- Semester 1: June 12, 2018-June 29, 2018
- Semester 2: July 5, 2018-July 24, 2018
Course Offerings and Registration Information
Online Registration System Access
- Class of 2019: March 13, 2018 at 9:00 am.
- Class of 2020: March 14, 2018 at 9:00 am
- Class of 2021: March 15, 2018 at 9:00 am
- Class of 2022: March 16, 2018 at 9:00 am
For additional information visit the Summer School page.
- All Grades: (In-Person Registration) April 30, 2018