All parking stickers for the 2019-2020 school year have been sold. Information about parking stickers for the 2020-2021 school year will be distributed in the spring.
- Only juniors and seniors may purchase parking stickers.
- All vehicles must have a current and valid GBN Parking Sticker or Temporary Permit issued by the Deans' Office. A temporary permit will only be issued to students who have previously purchased a current GBN parking sticker.
- All State of Illinois driving regulations must be followed on campus.
- Further guidelines and parking information may be found in the Student-Parent Handbook.
- Failure to follow guidelines may result in Deans’ Office consequences and/or permit being revoked with no reimbursement of parking fee.