Today is a B Day
• Google Slide Announcements
• The Torch, GBN's student run newspaper, is now accepting applications for next year's staff. Anyone interested should pick up an application at Mr. Halpern's desk in the ERC. Completed applications should be placed in the box at Mr. Halpern’s desk by January 24th.
• GBN’s variety show, Vision, will be playing in the CPA February 13th-15th. Tickets can be purchased for $15 at showtix4u.com or in the Student Activities Office.
• There will be an informational meeting for Girl's Water Polo on Wednesday, January 29th at 3:30pm. Please meet in the Pool Balcony. If you have any questions please contact Coach Fournier or Coach Johnston.
• NAHS members a reminder that the Junior High Art Workshop is tomorrow January 25th from 10am till 12:30. We need as many members as possible to help out.
• Spartan of the Week
Freshman: Thomas Mitchell
Sophomore: Samantha Kaminsky
Junior: Jane Jun
Senior: Maddie Fagin
Staff: Ms. Borisova