Today is an A Day.
• Google Slide Announcements
- Hey Spartans! Don’t forget to check out the activity fair in the student mall during your lunch block today. You’ll have a chance to explore the clubs & activities GBN offers. Something will spark your interest!
- This announcement is for everyone but freshmen...If you never picked up your yearbook last spring or would still like to purchase one, come to the Yearbook table at the Activity Fair TODAY and see Mrs. Coupland. Yearbooks can be purchased for $53 with checks made payable to GBN.
- Attention Spartan Buddies, please join us for our informational meeting on Tuesday, September 17th at 7:30 am in the Science Resource Center. We encourage new and returning members to come!
- All girls interested in participating in Girls' bowling this winter, please attend a 15 minute informational meeting Wednesday, September 18th at 3:25 in room A234. Anyone who can't attend or has any questions, please contact Coach Newburger in Student Services.
- KIDS 4 THE CURE is meeting Tuesday, September 17th after school in the science classroom B101. Enjoy snacks, meet new friends, and learn about our club goals to raise awareness and support to those impacted by cancer. We will also announce our new goal to help support Special Spaces.
- Fish on!!! Come to A213 next Wednesday, September 18th right after school to prepare for our first 2019 outing. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Carranza in the World Language Department or Mr. Borowicz in the Science Department.
- Do you want to help spread the love by saving children's lives? Are you interested in helping kids with heart disease from all over the world? Come to Save a Child’s Heart Club to plan charity fundraisers, meet new friends, and make a difference in so many communities around the world. Join us on Wednesday, September 18th at 7:30 am in room A107. New members are welcome! For more information, contact Mrs. Newburger in Student Services.
- It's almost time for boys bowling to get rolling. If you're interested in being part of one of the most successful programs at GBN come to our informational meeting after school on Thursday, September 19th in the broadcasting room, across from the library in room A110. We will go through tryout information and other details about the team. If you can't make the meeting after school on Thursday the 19th, come see Coach Rubin in the broadcasting room.
- H20 Christian clubs first meeting will be Thursday, September 19th, after school from 3:25-4:15 in room A232. Come learn more about Christianity and for a time of fellowship! Snacks and drinks will be provided. Hope to see you there!
- Hey there, GBN! Do you enjoy drinking tea? Do you think calligraphy is awesome? Do you have free time after school on Thursday? If you answered yes to any of these questions, come to GBN's newest club, Calligra-Tea club! We will be meeting Thursday after school until 4:00 in the ARC. Contact seniors Abby Tzinberg or Piper Sonen with any questions. "Tea" you there!
- Students interested in dance... The Spartan Dance Club will be having an informational meeting on Wednesday, September 18th after school in room A122. If you have any questions, please see Miss. Lathrop in SPED or Dr. Tarjan in the SAO.
- Are you a math whiz? A big sports fan? Just generally interested in history? Come check out Scholastic Bowl after school on Wednesday in B127 for some fun trivia! Food will be provided, and all students are welcome. Questions? See Ms. Reimer in science. Hope to see you there!
- Hey, Hey, Hey...It's FCCLA!! Be sure to stop by the FCCLA table at the Activities Fair today to be placed into a raffle for a chance to win a gift card Thursday morning when you attend the first meeting of the year. FCCLA is the Family & Consumer Sciences competitive Club. Join us Thursday at 7:30 am in C109 for donuts and hear what the club is all about.
- Anyone interested in becoming a Peer Tutor for the Science Resource Center this year needs to attend a mandatory meeting Friday September 20th in room B111 at 7:25am. Contact Mr. DiCristofano in science office if you cannot attend.
- Are you interested in auditioning for the Student Written and Directed One Acts but don't have much auditioning experience? If so, come to the theatre club audition clinic Wednesday from 3:30-4:15 in the Drama Room. All are welcome! Hope to see you there!
- Attention Seniors: Visiting today are the following colleges:
8:00 a.m. University of British Columbia
9:40 a.m. High Point University
11:20 a.m. Hope College
1:45 p.m. University of Minnesota