Today is an A Day.
Click here for slide announcements
• Attention Juniors! Did you know you can take an SAT or an ACT prep course right here at GBN?An email was sent to all junior families on Tuesday, November 6th with information pertaining to these courses which are designed to boost knowledge and confidence for these important exams. You can register in the bookstore OR at www.exceledgeinc.com See Mrs. Panzer in the Main office with any questions.
• Calling all Women interested in business of Engineering! If you are looking to make connections with successful female business and engineers, join us for breakfast on December 5th at 7:20 a.m. to hear from a panel of successful women in the careers! To sign up, look for our flyers around the school and scan the QR codes or contact Ms. Ingersoll or Ms. Rose.
• Attention to all students interested in playing Intramural Basketball, it's time to organize your teams. There will be a mandatory open gym in the fieldhouse for your teams to tryout and be placed in a division on Monday, November 26th. Frosh/Soph teams tryout from 6:00 to 7:00pm and Junior/Senior teams are 7:00 to 8:00pm. Captains from each team must pick up and fill out a roster in Student Services and submit to Mr. Ruppert before tryouts.
• Any girls interested in running track this winter should attend an informational meeting on Monday, November 19th in the broadcasting room after school. We will discuss preseason workouts and the schedule for the season. If you are in a winter sport you do not need to attend. If you have any questions or can't attend please see Coach Cooper in the Math Office.
• Here are the point totals after day 4 of the food drive:
1st place: Freshmen 1,721 points
2nd place: Juniors 870 points
3rd place: Sophomores 554 points
4th place: Staff 537 points
5th place: Seniors 236 points
• Spartan of the Week:
Freshman: Olivia Freedman
Sophomore: Lauren Bozzano
Junior: Eliza Bojan
Senior: Grace Wilson
Staff: Mrs. Carranza