Today is a B Day.
Click here for slide announcements
• GBN’s hit new variety show, Warrior, will be playing in the CPA February 21st-23rd. It’s a must see! Tickets can be purchased for $15 online at showtix4u.com or in the Student Activities Office.
• The USA Biology Olympiad's Open Exam will be held on Monday, Feb. 11 at 3 pm in B116. This is for students who have already pre-registered. Please see Mrs. Gutierrez if you have questions.
• GBN's Music Honors Society, Tri-M, invites you to attend their fundraising event "Music & Mocha" on Wednesday, January 30th in the Cafeteria during the lunch blocks. The event will feature student musical performances and a selection of drinks and baked goods. All proceeds will be donated to a music-related charity.
• The girls track season is rapidly approaching. The first day of practice will be on Monday January 28th. Practice starts at 3:15 in the fieldhouse. Track is a no cut sport focused on helping you get better as an overall athlete. If you have any questions please reach out to Coach Cooper in the Math Department.
• All girls who are interested in playing badminton this spring: there will be an informational meeting after school this Wednesday, January 23rd after school in the PE classroom. If you cannot attend please meet with Coach Kim in the PE department.
• Attention all boys volleyball players!! Open gyms will begin next Tuesday the 29th and Wednesday the 30th of January at 7pm in the main gym. If you are currently in a GBN sport you may not participate. Please see Coach Cooper in the science offices if you have any questions.
• Hey, Spartans, it's Yearbook Staff Application Time! Freshmen, sophomores and juniors, the yearbook staff is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Laconian Staff. Applications are available in the SA Office and on the Yearbook bulletin board in the ERC. Applications are due to Mrs. Kinsella-Coupland's mailbox in the English Department by Thursday, January 31st.
• Attention Juniors- if you registered for the Excel Edge SAT Prep Course, your room assignment has been posted in the Main Office window. Classes start this Saturday, January 26th. Alternatively, if you registered for the ACT Prep Course-- your room assignments will be posted later this week. ACT Prep Courses will begin on Wednesday, January 30th.
• Any young man interested in playing the fastest game on two feet, as well as the truest north american sport, Lacrosse, should attend an informational meeting on Friday January 25th at 7:07 am in the student cafeteria. If you have any questions see Coach Geo or Coach Luke.