The Math Resource Center is adjacent to the Math Department Office area. The MRC is staffed daily, from 6:50 am - 3:45 pm with GBN Math Teachers and GBN Math Instructional Assistants, who are also certified math teachers.
The MRC is a drop-in center. No appointment is needed, but students are required to sign in upon entrance. Students visit the MRC for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Receive assistance with homework.
- Practice test preparation skills, both for course work and for the ACT/SAT.
- Receive guided instruction that corresponds to classroom notes, due to an absence or missed lesson.
- Work on special projects.
- Work independently on assignments knowing assistance is nearby if needed.